Writer’s block is inevitable. But that doesn’t mean you have to be blocked for long. Not if you understand the true nature of blocks, the benefits they offer and the many ways you can work yourself over, above, around and through them. We’ll tackle each of these things together, so you can create strategies to maintain your writing momentum.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Distinguish between procrastination and “creative pit stops”
- Identify the “Pestimists” that undermine your confidence
- Develop workable goals and project markers to keep blocks at bay
- Create a schedule that aligns with your creative peak times
- Work on your book, even when you’re not writing