November newsletter — articles you won’t want to miss!
- How to win a Pulitzer Prize
- Publisher Weekly’s Top 5 bestsellers (fiction, nonfiction and children’s books)
- November’s inspirational meditation
- Writers’ pop quiz
Subscribe to Write Directions monthly newsletter today!
A live WriteDirections teleclass you won’t want to miss!
Thursday, Nov. 6, 12-1 p.m., EST
$25, includes downloadable handouts
You have more time to write than you think — and this teleclass will prove it.
In just 60 minutes you’ll learn 10 techniques for getting your writing project up, running and across the finish line. These tips have worked not only for my students and coaching clients but for me (aka the most stubborn writer I know).
None of the 10 require that you radically change your personality or schedule; nor will you need to cut off all contact with the world. Rather, you’ll learn how to rethink, reconfigure and repurpose your free and not-so-free time. Do so and your schedule will open up. So will you mind as you create the conditions by which your writing project can “write” itself.
Specifically you’ll learn to:
- Purge your limited beliefs about time
- Better understand the nature of the writing process and your project in particular, and how each moves according to its own “clock”
- Set priorities that can be shifted on the fly and timetables even you can follow
- Clear the deck of time wasters (real and imagined)
- Identify your peak creative periods and hot spots
- Work on your project even when you’re not officially working on it
Note: You will be responsible for your long distance phone charges.
Questions? Contact me!
Attention “Finish Line” coaching clients! You get a free teleclass with your coaching package. If you want to enroll in this class, let me know and I’ll make special arrangements.