$49, 1-hour Teleclass
Wednesday, March 21, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Eastern
For writers of all levels and genres
Led by author Beth Mende Conny, director of the Write Directions Institute
Don’t have enough time to write? Not true. It’s there, waiting for you to claim it. Doing so is easier than you think because time management is thought management. Think right and you’ll write right. You’ll develop the discipline and momentum that will get your book over the finish line. This teleclass will show you how.
You will learn how to:
- Identify daily, weekly, monthly and yearly pockets of prime writing time.
- Develop an editorial calendar.
- Clear the deck of time-wasters (real and imagined).
- Use your subconscious to write, even when you are not writing.
- Save time by efficiently organizing and storing project materials.
- Create a winning strategy and regimen to keep your book on track.
- Downloads of course materials and time management planning sheets.
It’s easy! When you register, you’ll be given a phone number and an access code. Simply dial in a minute or two before the class starts and enter the access code when prompted. We’ll be there to greet you. There will be a mix of teaching and conversation.
Instructor Beth Mende Conny is the president of Write Directions and the founder of the Write Directions Institute. She has written, edited and ghosted more than four dozen books and midwifed dozens of others for her coaching clients. Beth also helps large and small businesses and not-for-profits publish books to expand their markets and develop intimate relationships with their clients and customers. Learn more about Beth, her coaching and critique services. Join Beth on Facebook.
Stay in the loop. Like us on Facebook and Sign up for the WriteDirections newsletter below for the latest class schedule.