Writing isn’t rocket science. It’s a craft you can master, and this class will fast-track your success. In it you will learn quick and easy ways to fine-tune and elevate your writing, making it more engaging and effective. More specifically:
In this 90-minute class you will learn how to:
- Create seamless prose that flies across the page (and computer screen).
- Edit ruthlessly to firm up flabby prose.
- Develop your style through cadence, rhythm and word choice.
- Write masterful transitions from one thought/sentence/paragraph to the next.
- Fulfill the “Writer-Reader Contract” by meeting readers’ expectations and needs.
Location: Cowork Frederick, 122 E. Patrick St., Frederick, MD 21702
Instructor Beth Mende Conny is the president of Write Directions and the founder of the Write Directions Institute. She has written, edited and ghosted more than four dozen books and midwifed dozens of others for her coaching clients. Beth also helps large and small businesses and not-for-profits publish books to expand their markets and develop intimate relationships with their clients and customers. Learn more about Beth, her coaching and critique services. Join Beth on Facebook.
Stay in the loop. Sign up for the WriteDirections newsletter.