2018 Winter/Spring Classes at a Glance
Teleclasses are accessible from any telephone using the phone number and access code we provide when you register. All teleclass times are Eastern.
Click on the links for full descriptions and registration info.
- How to Write a Book. Wednesday, 2/21, 7-8 pm. FREE
- You DO Have Time to Write — And Here’s How to Find It, Wednesday, 3/21, 7-8 pm.
- How to Get People to Talk — Interviewing Tips. Thursday, 4/26, 12-1 pm.
- Top 10 Ways to Banish Writer’s Block. Tuesday, 5/22, 1-2 pm.
- Saturday Writer. Saturday, 6/2, 10-11 am. FREE
How does a teleclass work?
Teleclasses work just like conference calls and are accessible from any phone, anywhere. Once you register, you’ll get a phone number and access code. Dial in at class time, and you’re good to go! All teleclasses are Eastern time.
Stay in the loop. Sign up for the WriteDirections newsletter.