Beth Mende Conny
You’ve been waiting to write your book; it’s been waiting for you. You were meant to be together and the time is now to meet, to move, to complete each other.
So let’s get going, get writing. Together, we’ll bring your book to life.
Write Directions Institute
Spring Classes at a Glance
All classes are 90 minutes and conveniently scheduled to meet the needs of students who prefer early morning, midday or evening sessions. Click on the links for full descriptions and registration info. Classes are held at Cowork Frederick in downtown Frederick, MD, and are limited to 15 students. Spaces fill quickly.
- Become a better writer — Tues., 4/25, 6:30-8 p.m.
- Facebook for writers — Tues., 5/2, 12 – 1:30 p.m.
- Write a book, build your business — Mon., 5/8, 7:30 to 9 a.m.
- Copyright law - what all writers must know — Tues., 5/16, 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- Introduction to Technical Writing — Friday, 6/2, 7:30 to 9:00 a.m.
- Self-publishing 101 — Thurs., 6/8, 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- Become a better writer — Tues., 6/13, 7:30 to 9 a.m.